As we all know, the Italian territory is today entirely “Red Zone”, a containment measure recently adopted by the Government to counter the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that all the activities of the STREAMS project involving contact or closeness between multiple individuals are temporarily suspended. On the other hand, the project continues quickly in all those actions that can be carried out without contacts or physical proximity. Hoping to return to common activities soon, stay tuned!
#Coronavirus emergency in Italy
- Eradications and translocations at the Pollino National Park October 7, 2022
- XVII National Congress of the AIIAD at PNM October 1, 2022
- PNFC: still transferability September 30, 2022
- Replicability and transferability for PNFC August 5, 2022
- Field training at the Sibillini July 18, 2022
- Uncategorized (113)