On Tuesday 2 August the STREAMS activities of replicability and transferability on the field began (action E2) for the National Park of the Casentinesi Forests, Monte Falterona and Campigna. The Park and project technicians, together with the volunteer fishermen of FIPSAS of Forlì, met the technicians of the Nature and Sea Protection Sector of the Tuscany Region in the Alpe della Luna Regional Reserve and in particular in the SIC IT5180010 “Alpe della Luna “. The meeting took place directly on the streams of the Reserve, where the working group carried out monitoring actions of both morphometric and genetic trout populations. This made it possible to investigate new areas and new trout populations and above all to transfer the monitoring techniques to other managing bodies of the Natura 2000 network that protect our target species.
- Premilcuore opens the doors to STREAMS February 20, 2024
- PNFC – Start of fertilization at Premilcuore February 15, 2024
- STREAMS fish hatchery at the Maiella Park enters into full operation February 10, 2024
- 2024 World Wetlands Day February 2, 2024
- Sowing trout eggs in Sibillini January 26, 2024
- Uncategorized (202)