Yesterday two stations on the Archiano river were sampled: one at an altitude of 480 m a.s.l. very rich in trout, with Etruscan gobies and herons, and one at 840 m of altitude, with few trout and many amphibians. The help of the volunteers of the Casentinesi Fishermen Association ZRS Capodarno and of the youngsters of the LIFE ESC360 project, joined by the friends of the Antica Acquacoltura Molin di Bucchio, was inevitable and precious.
Unstoppable Foreste Casentinesi National Park
- Wild trout in Chiusola January 23, 2023
- STREAMS actions in the Pollino Park January 20, 2023
- Montemarcello-Magra-Vara Park January 16, 2023
- STREAMS activities continue in Maiella January 13, 2023
- PNM – The squeezing of Mediterranean trout spawners continues January 12, 2023
- Uncategorized (133)