Yesterday two stations on the Archiano river were sampled: one at an altitude of 480 m a.s.l. very rich in trout, with Etruscan gobies and herons, and one at 840 m of altitude, with few trout and many amphibians. The help of the volunteers of the Casentinesi Fishermen Association ZRS Capodarno and of the youngsters of the LIFE ESC360 project, joined by the friends of the Antica Acquacoltura Molin di Bucchio, was inevitable and precious.
Unstoppable Foreste Casentinesi National Park
- The second STREAMS Round Table May 29, 2023
- STREAMS Round Table – second appointment May 24, 2023
- International Biodiversity Day May 22, 2023
- The proposed LIFE STREAMS Guidelines have been presented by ISPRA May 16, 2023
- First STREAMS Round Table: Program and registration form May 9, 2023
- Uncategorized (155)