Yesterday two stations on the Archiano river were sampled: one at an altitude of 480 m a.s.l. very rich in trout, with Etruscan gobies and herons, and one at 840 m of altitude, with few trout and many amphibians. The help of the volunteers of the Casentinesi Fishermen Association ZRS Capodarno and of the youngsters of the LIFE ESC360 project, joined by the friends of the Antica Acquacoltura Molin di Bucchio, was inevitable and precious.
Unstoppable Foreste Casentinesi National Park
- Eradications and translocations at the Pollino National Park October 7, 2022
- XVII National Congress of the AIIAD at PNM October 1, 2022
- PNFC: still transferability September 30, 2022
- Replicability and transferability for PNFC August 5, 2022
- Field training at the Sibillini July 18, 2022
- Uncategorized (113)